Friday 11 July 2008

I Like You Slips

Today I had a lesson on friendship in 5s1. After the song activity (You've got a friend- Carole King), a rounding up activity was carried out in the last 10 minutes. Each student was asked to write something nice to their friends to end the week in a positive mood. They put the slips of paper into the right envelope bearing their friends' names. Time did not permit me to select some students to read their slips. However, the atmosphere was really great! The students enjoyed the activity and were excited to learn about what their friends had to say about them. I joined in the activity and got three slips. I truly hope everyone got something in their envelopes. Will upload the slips I got as soon as time permits! Meantime, be good and stay safe girls!!

4 comments:

Cell cell said...

haha^~teacher...it seems i am the very first pupil to leave a comment...from the " I love you slips" activity...i know that i am a cheerful person in teacher's eyes...glad to hear that...and of course teacher...thanks for your guidance...Keep in touch(",)

Best regards,
Michelle

Rahmah said...

hi. congrats for being the first student to join my blog!! keep smiling!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! ITS A GREAT ACTIVITY. PN, RAHMAH, YOU HAVE ALL KINDS OF UNIQUE AND INTERESTING IDEAS TO ATTRACT THE STUDENTS ATTENTION, AND AT THE SAME TIME, SUCCESSFULLY MAKE THE TEACHING AND LEARNING PROCESS SO FUN AND EXCITING. IF U ARE THE PRIME MINISTER NOW, YOU WILL CERTAINLY BE ONE OF THE GREATEST. IHIHIHIIHI

Rahmah said...

Glad u enjoyed it too. PM eh? Not a bad idea!! But I really pity our PM now that he is blamed for everything. I wonder if he can sleep well at night...