Sunday 28 June 2009

Open Day, 27 June 2009




The school's Open Day was held last Saturday. Judging by the turnout, it was a huge success. I was at the school gate with a few prefects to welcome the parents. Someone was surprised to find me located there (the only teacher with the prefects). Well, I thought she was the one who put me in AJK Sambutan. Funny this! Anyway, nervous giggles from the girls could be heard as they whizzed their parents to the classes to have an audience with their form teachers- a day of reckoning you bet! I met En Zainal, who is now a headmaster in a school in Kluang. I didn't realise that I was teaching his daughter in 4S1. Anyway, he wasn't too happy with his daughter's performance. Back in the common room, a Form 3 girl cried dark tears when her sister came to see a teacher!! We later realised she had her mascara on!!! And her sister came to the common room only to find out her younger sister hadn't been attending the Hikmah classes! Well, better to know now than never.

No comments: