- District standardised papers item-building (Wed and Thurs afternoons)
- PPD's Immersion programme
- ELDSS - Explorace preparations (district level) at the lake ,World Cup Quizzes for English Month, Merdeka Message Competition
- British Connecting Classroom Online Community (BCCC) Project meeting with stakeholders
- English Month video clip for the launching of English Month
- English SPM Exam Techniques talk for 5S2, 5P1 and 5P2
- JPNJ's Subject Consultancy (PPMP) state meeting(Simpang Renggam)
- LET Programme- I will share my recent Action Research and the BCCC Programme with the English Panel
- State English Panel Meeting (30 June, SMK Sri Lalang)
- Segamat District Professionalism Course for English teachers
- Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia Seminar (Penang)
By the way, don't forget Rejab is here. Special prayers and Aa’mal that can be carried out on any day or daily for this seventh month of the Islamic lunar calendar as mentioned by Prophet Muhammad (saw):
- The month of Rejab, in its superabundant favors and benefits, reverence and sanctity, is next to none. It is linked to Almighty Allah (SWT) as Sya’ban to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) and Ramadan to his Ummah (Muslim Community).
- Who so observes fast (even one day) during the month of Rejab gets Allah’s pleasure.
- Ask forgiveness and turn repentant to Allah (SWT) as much as you can because mercy drops from the heaven like a gentle rain in the month of Rejab (also known as “As’abb” – pouring out, full of love and kindness).
- Allah (SWT) shall forgive and have mercy on him who recites: Astaghfirulaahallad’ee Laa Ilaaha Ilaa Huwa Wah’dahoo La Shareeka Lahoo Wa Atoobu Ilayh” at least 100 times (400 times will accrue more rewards), and recites “Laa Ilaaha Illallaah” 1000 times, during the month of Rejab, and gives alms or sadaqah in the name of Allah at the completion.
- Recite Surah Al-Ikhlas at least 100 times (1000 or 10000 times will accrue more rewards) in the month of Rejab.
- Keep fast on any day in the month of Rejab.
Let's fast tomorrow.