Thursday 7 July 2011

Glad it's over...

Yesterday was D-day; the inspectorates came to evaluate me and stayed till about 2 p.m. I was very happy they came yesterday, despite my feeling under the weather (still sniffing and now coughing). I must thank them for the early evaluation as something significant is about to happen pretty soon so I wanted to get this out of the way first. My thoughts on the evaluation...
  • thanks to 4S1 for their creativity and enthusiasm- objectives of lesson achieved
  • thank you for the ample opportunity to describe myself and what I do
  • thank you for the thought-provoking Q & A session
  • questions/comments/perceptions I hope were well-addressed
  • thanks to supportive friends who wished me well
  • powerpoint 2010 is certainly a great idea for presentation- the new 3-D effects will surprise you!
  • lunch was good I thought :0 
 Well, can't say too much about it :) Just glad it's over!



2 comments:

Nor Fadzleen said...

Yay! Alhamdulillah, I am sure you did well, Kak Rahmah :)

Rahmah said...

I hope so Fazleen :)