Thursday 27 April 2017

Professional Learning Community 2/2017 - Awesome session with Sallina Hussain!

Date: 20 April 2017 (Thursday)
Time: 2.30 - 4.30 p.m.
Venue: Meeting Room 1
Speaker: Pn Sallina Hussain, Ketua Sektor Pengurusan Akademik, JPNJ
Topic: Guru Berkualiti + PdP Berkualiti = Kemenjadian Murid dalam PAK 21



Thanks Sal for making time for all of us in SASEM despite your busy schedule. And what a shame I had to miss your session because I had to be in SEHEBAT for Nadi Kasih Programme on the same day. And the feedback is good Sal. I randomly asked teachers around and they were all in awe of your sharing. The principal texted me while I was in SEHEBAT- "Tahniah...PLC banyak input". And btw...today during LET session, Radhi, our Head of Panel too reminded us of the pointers from your talk. Thanks a zillion. We need that ummphh and you gave us that and more.

But poor me had to miss that and read your slides instead!!! huhuhu....

Next on the list is.....surprise surprise :)















Those who can DO, Those who can do more TEACH



No comments: