Tuesday 8 July 2008

Welcome!

Hi to all my students in Convent, Kluang!! Welcome to my blog. To 5S1 students particularly, today wasn't such a good day eh?? Frankly I was pretty dissappointed with the responses in the class. A teacher simply asks for some reaction from her students, not listen to the wall echo her questions!! Not having seen you for a while, there was just too much to do so I was expecting a normal class. Instead the photo sessions were the order of the day. Students went in an out of the class and the lesson was of course affected. Anyway, you need to lighten up a little girls and not be so quiet!! This is English ok not some science or maths class. Communicate with me k. It can be quite frustrating sometimes if you know what I mean.

Well, anyway I hope the next class will be better.