Sunday 31 October 2010

The Pearl Notes- Revision

I'm currently revising the novel 'The Pearl' with my form 5 classes. Based on the module we've been using, I assigned eleven topics for groups to answer. They managed to produce the evidence needed to support the answer. Feel free to use them and adapt where necessary.


The Pearl (notes by 5S1)

I'm also revising the following texts which I think may be tested in the SPM:
  •  Sonnet 18
  • The Road Not Taken
  • The Drover's Wife
  • There's been a death in the opposite house (just in case LPM decides to throw this in this being the final year of the text)
 Am not too keen on spotting questions but one has to do what one has to do :)


2 comments:

sheena said...

Hi Pn. Rahmah. I'm so very grateful to you for coming up with the revision notes for 'The Pearl'. As for Paper 1, do you have any idea of what's going come out?

Rahmah said...

hi sheena,
i hope they are useful but please adapt as u see fit. frankly, my ss came out with them but i didn't really have the time to look through in detail. as for paper 1, it's anybody's guess- a formal letter maybe? well i teach them all. good luck