Friday 20 May 2011

Teacher's Day

Bollywood dance by a Form 2 class..


A modern dance

Poem before the song by teachers

You could really say I 'menyumbangkan suara' literally :)


This post is rather late I know as I have been rather pressed for time lately. However, it's still not too late to wish all my former teachers, would-be teachers and all teachers a "Happy Teacher's Day". Keep the passion burning :) I decided to join the choir that morning itself after having been away in Perak the week before. Despite some audio problems, we sang the Kenny, Remy and Martin song beautifully (Biarku menjadi lilin...) The students put up some wonderful performances (thanks girls) and I was mesmerised by one athlete's dancing of the zapin!! Didn't realise she had a talent for dancing too!


~the thinking teacher~



No comments: