Monday 6 July 2020

Meeting 1 with SK Bandar Tenggara (2)- HIP Mentor Programme

20 mins before the Googlemeet I discovered it was a primary school that I'm mentoring! Lesson learnt - read carefully 😃 I was mentally prepared for a secondary school and had some slides too for sharing but due to technical glitches I wasn't able to present. Will share it here. This was a project I carried out with my students using a free app in 2009- Digital Notebook. 

Anyway, Arif (the Head of Panel) was prepared with the agenda so we were on track. This school has 861 students and 10 English teachers. Most of them were online just now. Dr. Sharmini A/P Suppiah (ELTC) and Pn Rokiah Ahmad (JPNJ) joined us in the session.

Early technical glitches such as unclear audio on my side otherwise I think it was a good start.  Looking forward to the next meeting where we discuss the implementation of the programmes. Thanks to Dr. Sharmini, En Hazanarif, Pn Rokiah and the English Panel of SK Bandar Tenggara (2).




















Happy teaching!


Those who can DO, Those who can do more TEACH

No comments: