Sunday 29 March 2009

MGC National Convention Presenters Meeting, 1926 Heritage Hotel, Penang, 26-28 Mac 2009






Organised by the Federal Inspectorate (with Majlis Guru Cemerlang Penang as secretariat),this small but quaint hotel was the venue for sixteen paper presenters from all over Malaysia. More than eight lecturers (drs) from USM were present to give us one-to-one advice on how to improve our write up. I met Asha, a former colleague who used to teach in SM Sains Johor after 18 years! Had tea with another old mate, Mustakim, the chap who won RM16,000 in Who wants to be a Millionaire! Glad to know everyone is doing well. The MGCM YDP, Tn Hj Rozli did the opening speech and the Penang MGC took care of us. The venue for the national convention came down to three choices-Seremban, Terengganu and Sarawak (aye 3x)! This will be my third presentation and I am more than happy that my last minute submission was accepted. Thanks to Dr Tan who had some great pointers on my paper. Thanks for the nutmeg and balm Asha. It was good to meet you after all these years and Mustakim too! But dear me forgot to snap picts with both of you...

3 comments:

nyaII said...

hye,pn rahmah..im new in blogging..
hit me back!

nyaII said...

its me,hafiz..
nyaII is my nickname..
hehe

Rahmah said...

welcome to blogging :)