Thursday 27 April 2017

Nadi Kasih Programme SBP Southern Zone in Sehebat

Date: 20-22 April 2017
Venue: SEHEBAT, Batu Pahat
No. of participants : 240



Assalamualaikum and hi all! It's been a while I know. April has been a really busy month...I felt swamped! But I said to myself I must post this before it becomes ancient  news. I sure missed training a lot! It felt good to conduct a training session again for 240 students in all. Hopefully, my session was okay and so were the rest of the other sessions. We focussed more on Paper 2 considering it can help the weaker candidates to do better in this paper. Slip disc or not, the show must go on.

My thanks to Sehebat, particularly Loh Pei Wern (Head of English Panel) for being so accommodating and receptive to the trainers' needs, Suzi (Suziana Muhammad) for conducting the ice-breaker, trainers, Reeza from Sekolah Tun Fatimah, Hida from SM Sains Muar and Rozman, from SM Sains Johor, facilitators from SBP Southern Zone schools, 80 Young Tutors and participants. You were awesome! 

I felt rejuvenated somewhat from this event. I still have it in me to train methinks...Managed to visit old friend Zubaidah in Sehebat too and my prayers are with you. Speedy recovery o.k!






Sains Sembrong reps with Saufi and I 















Those who can DO, Those who can do more TEACH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..do you mind sharing with us the material used in Nadi kasih programme? would really appreciate it.