Sunday 17 May 2009

Johor State Subject Consultancy Meeting, 11 may 2009



This was the first meeting of the PPMP for the state. I thought it had died a natural death! The meeting was chaired by the State Education Director himself, Tn Hj Sufaat bin Tumin. As in the previous meetings, each chairperson had to report on the programme for the year. There was a suggestion by the director himself that the membership be reviewed as some chairpersons are principals who already have tight schedules. I totally agree with this suggestion. If you study the concept paper again, the consultancy should consist of 'experts' who are well-versed in their subjects. Hence, I think excellent teachers should be playing the lead role here. In the meantime I've got to get the English PPMP moving again with the help of dear MR Shan our English KPP! Wish me luck :)

No comments: