Saturday 25 July 2009

District Action Research Course 2009





Top: me delivering my slot
2nd from top: Farhana the mc and Kala (facilitator)
3rd from top: sharing session
Bottom: the participants

Date: 23 July 2009
Venue: SMK Taman Sri Kluang, Kluang, Johor
Participants: 44 teachers (Heads of Panels and One Lower Secondary Teacher per school)
Facilitators: Cik Kalanadesan (SMK Taman Sri Kluang), Pn Zahida (SM Kahang Timur) and Pn Rahmah (SMK Canossian Convent, Kluang)

The Action Research course finally took off on this day. It was organised by SMK Taman Sri Kluang in collaboration with the District Panel. After my meeting in Kota Tinggi, I dashed to SMK Taman Sri Kluang for my slot at 3pm. After driving for about 15km towards Kluang, a friend called to tell me I left my notebook in Kota Tinggi so you can imagine what happened. I might get a ticket for speeding but you will only get to know near Hari Raya when the JPJ rounds up offenders (me included most likely). I was 5 minutes late for the slot but I managed to share my action research with the teachers. Thanks to Kala and Zahida for a job well-done and to En Mahyudin (Language Officer) for the welcoming speech!

No comments: