Wednesday 30 May 2012

Teacher Talk (27): Tips and guides in teaching English


Your response to the following email is much appreciated. The sender has given me permission to publish.



From: @ymail.com>
To: "rahmahs@yahoo.com"
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 3:24 PM
Subject: Tips and Guides in teaching English




Assalamualaikum Teacher Rahmah,


I am ***, a Food Technology student in *** Shah Alam. I found your blog englishOASIS through my google search on how to teach English. FYI, i am planning to conduct English Home Tuition for PMR and UPSR students. It is one-to-one teaching basis.


Therefore, would you give some tips and guides on how to teach English in an effective way? Since this is my first time doing it. I hope that by teaching English, i will also learn and improve on the language at the same time.:)


Thank You.

Best Regards,
***





The Thinking Teacher



No comments: