Friday 21 December 2012

Innovation Day, Kluang District

Date: 17th Dec 2012
Venue: SM Sains Johor, Kluang



Speaking in Bakti Hall, SM Sains Johor was something I really looked forward to as I taught in the school for 21 years. It brought back a lot of memories. I was invited to share my project conducted in SMK Canossian Convent on this day with headmasters and principals in Kluang. The project was "Digital Notebook: Integrating Web 2.0 in Pedagogy to improve Writing and Critical thinking." It was indeed an honour to be given the 'Tokoh Inovasi Daerah Kluang" award by the PPD Kluang. To be honest, I felt very humbled by the recognition and to a certain extent embarassed. I mean "Tokoh Inovasi" is just too big a title to hold...Still, I would like to thank Tn Hj A. Manaf Muslimin (PPD Kluang) and the selection panel for the award and may it inspire me to work harder.  
Alhamdulillah.












The Thinking Teacher




No comments: