Friday 27 December 2013

Feeling upbeat about 2014 academic year!



Center: The Principal, En Mohd Noh Mohd Yusof flanked by our new PK HEM (Cik Noraazizah) and PK Koko (En Mazlan)



Funny how some meetings are conducted. Our second meeting today only required me to listen, listen and listen :) The day before yesterday, we had our first meeting and tomorrow will be the Curriculum Meeting . More listening strategies will be adopted I guess. Someone said to me once, having too many meetings is "the recipe for failure" based on the Germans' experience of losing the world war. I wonder if there is any truth in this...

I look forward to 2014 and teaching! I want to do a better job than I did last year especially with the PBS classes and I pray for better health.


A note on PMR 2013:
  • SASEM's PMR: GPS 1.13 
  • English Language: GPS 1.23 
  • Anugerah Cemerlang Sekolah Yang Mencapai ETR
  • Anugerah Emas (Kehadiran Pelajar)
Congrats to SASEM and all English teachers. This is what Allah has decided for so Alhamdulillah!



The Thinking Teacher

No comments: