Our assembly started punctually at 7.20 a.m. with the senior assistant, Pn Hjh Mahizan Muhammud welcoming the students back to school. I felt enthusiastic and motivated to start off the term and so did the rest of the staff. Among the important things outlined in her speech were:
|Hjh Mahizan Muhammud|
- emphasis on students' focus in school
- the National Education Philosophy
- School vision: Sekolah Unggul Penjana Generasi Gemilang
- PMR 2010: 95.54%, GPS 1.64, 35 perfect scorers, Anugerah Sekolah Cemerlang (Kategori Sekolah Harian) Negeri Johor (twice in a row)
- School Focus for 2011: PMR- 100%, SPM- 100%, 1 student, 1 sports policy
- discipline and good manners at all times
- the construction of the computer lab- progress and safety precautions
- aiming for excellence in school attendance
|Welcome back to SMKCC girls!|
|the computer lab site|
smack in the middle of the quadrangle..
Suffice to say I'm excited about the computer lab although a lot more fund is needed for it to be completed. Congratulations to the PMR candidates for their excellent results! Let's hope for better news with the SPM results come March :)
'Sharing and caring is our way of life.'
~The thinking teacher~