Time: 9 a.m.- 4.00 p.m.
Venue: SASEM Meeting Room
Hey! It's back to school finally. If I don't sound so excited, forgive me. Must be the new school term blues :) Prior to this meeting, we had two meetings to listen to SBPA and another to strategise for panel's strategic plan for 2012-2014. So this was supposed to be our first teacher's meeting. Don't worry if you are slightly confused...just think of it as us having accomplished three meetings thus far. And I thought the Germans lost the war due to too many meetings/strategising :) Anyway, since meetings are the stuff teachers are made of, we had ours too, not wanting to be left behind.
|En Basir, GPK 1 briefing teachers in first teacher's meeting.|
|SASEM teachers paying attention to every single detail...|
|En Siddiq GPK Koku giving his briefing|
- message from the Director- early completion of the syllabus, attendange: teachers (80%) Principal (70%), teachers can only leave school if letters are signed by the director of SBP Sector, JPN, PPD, the house system needs to be implemented, GC to offer services/abilities in school, SASEM to host athletics meet, the use of modules in T&L
- the vision and mission of SASEM
- quality monitoring
- completing the syllabus early
- extra classes for all forms 1, 2, 4
- motivational programmes
- 'Young teachers' programme
- Rakan U programme
- Holiday classes
- School hours: 7.30-4.00 p.m.
- panel files- 7 in keeping with JPNJ circular
The Thinking Teacher