Monday 9 January 2012

1st Official Assembly

Date: 9th Jan 2012
Venue: Dewan Khalifah


Everything seems a first today...first official assembly, first day of teaching from 2-4p.m...first principal En Mohd Noh Mohd Yusof reported for duty today. During the assembly, I quietly slipped to the back row on the stage as the front rows (minus the frontmost) were all full when the GKMP Bahasa signalled (with her eyes)  for me to sit in front. I kindly waved a 'no' but a senior teacher 'sternly' looked at me, with the look that says "you better move your ass to the front right this minute"! He he...not having much of a choice, I inched to the front row and sat quietly next to the GKMP Bahasa. I wasn't angry or anything but I just don't like to take the liberty of sitting in front unless I was invited. It was indeed a day of firsts :)

My first class with 2 Qayyim and 2 Khathir (first PSK lesson) from 2-4 p.m. today- I looked at those young, innocent faces and thought to myself...here lies the potential waiting to be polished!

Way to go Sains Sembrong!









The Thinking Teacher



No comments: