Wednesday 3 September 2014

Teaching Relfections...acceptable?

Is this an acceptable  reflection after a revision class? By the inspectorates' standards this would be way off the mark but I'm writing it all the same. This was after a revision of the trial papers with one of the classes I am teaching; one of the classes I've taken over from a teacher who left to be precise. I can tell you it's not fun taking over someone's class. You have to pick up the pieces and try to put the pieces together. Today I was at pains trying to explain some of the common pitfalls they made during the trial. Some were quite indifferent.  I'm trying my best to improve their level before they sit for the SPM examination. All the students wanted was to increase their marks rather than understand their mistakes. Well, not a very good day today. All I know is I was left fatigued and disappointed after the class :(


 


 



Those who can Do Those who can do more TEACH


No comments: