Thursday 21 July 2016

Captain Nobody: A collection of Forecast Questions and Evidence from 5 Khawarizmi and 5 Syafie

Hi all! My students in 5 Khawarizmi and 5 Syafie are in the process of answering and finding the evidence for fifteen forecast questions on 'Captain Nobody' in our preparation for the coming SPM exam. I'm inviting teachers from any school to add on to the evidence. All you need to do is download the material which I will download in my blog soon (am still editing them) and get your students to add  on the evidence that we may have missed. Email your students' contribution to rahmahs@yahoo.com. The end product will then be a booklet with fifteen questions complete with solid evidence for our students to revise. Let me know your school so I can add your school's name to the booklet. Hope to hear from you!





A booklet my students made in 2013




Those who can DO, Those who can do more TEACH


No comments: